www.chase.com/personal/savings – How To Open Chase Bank Account OnlineLogin Guide
Open an Online Saving Account with JP Morgan Chase Bank and Get Rewards
Overview of the JP Morgan Chase Bank:
Want to open a savings account, without going to the bank and hassle-free. Here you go, Open an online saving account with JP Morgan chase bank and get rewards.
JP Morgan Chase is a multinational investment and financial holding company, headquartered in New York, USA. JP Morgan is the largest bank in the United States of America and the sixth-largest in the world.
What are the Benefits of a Chase Savings Account?
- Online banking is available around the clock, 24 * 7
- Mobile banking facilities are also available
- Your savings are secured
- You can access to over 18000 chase ATMs and there are more than 5500 branches in the United States of America
- No monthly service fee is required if you maintain a minimum $300 balance or more at the beginning of each day in your account
- Or, else you are required to maintain a minimum daily balance of $300.
- A minimum service fee of $5 monthly, if you are below 18 years of age
- You can get overdraft protection
If you opt for Chase Plus Savings Account
- No monthly service fee is required if your balance at the beginning of each day is more than $15000 or more
- you will get a higher interest rate
- you will get alerts so that you can manage your account well
What You Will Need to Open a Savings Account?
- First, you need a good internet connection
- you must have a printer because you need to print the documents
- You need to have your social security number, state ID or driver license
- You are required to provide your confidential credentials, like name, date of birth, phone number, full address, email id, etc.
How to Open an Online Savings Account?
- First, you need to go to their official webpage www.chase.com/personal/savings
- Now, select which type of savings account you need to open
- Now, they will ask, if you are an existing Chase customer or not and click next
- Here, you need to fill your confidential credentials like your name, address, phone, email, social security number, your driver’s license number or state Id, etc.
- and, check the box that your information is correct and click next
- Now, you need to make a payment as your opening deposit, and for this, you will need your credit/debit card of another bank to make the payment
- Now, save your application and you are done.
Congratulations, you are now a chase account holder and enjoy the facilities that are exclusively available to JP Morgan account holders only.
What are the Benefits or Rewards?
- If you choose the Freedom card
- No annual fee or maintenance fee is required for your account
- you can get 15-month credit with 0% interest rate
- after the opening of saving account, in the first three months, you will get a bonus of $200 for every $500 you spent
- you will get 1% cashback on all purchase made with JP Morgan cards
- You will get $25 cashback for your first account opening and on your first purchase with JP Morgan card.
2. If you choose Sapphire Preferred Card
- you can earn 5000 bonus point on your first account opening
- you can earn points on travel and dining at restaurants all over the United States of America
- No foreign transaction fee will be charged if any purchase made by you outside the United States of America.
- you will get enhanced security features and more
- You will get 20% travel off when you pay for airfare, hotels, car rents or cruise.
- You can transfer your rewards points for airline booking, hotels. Restaurants and more.
- You will get a bonus coupon also, it depends on your deposits and you can redeem it.
Also Read : KDealer Account Login Guide
How to Make Chase Credit Payment?
- You can make the credit card payment online by logging into your account and select the payment options available there
- are other options also available like
Automated phone service
Customer service assistance
- You can pay by visiting one of their branches.
- You can pay through money order also write to
Card Member Services
P.O. Box 94014
- And, you can pay through western union also, use the code city walnut, it will take 7 business day to take effect on your account
If you need more information or any assistance about their savings accounts and other services, you can contact them through the following options
How to Contact?
- If you have any specific inquiries, you can check their FAQs or log on to www.chase.com/digital/resources/customer-service If you have any inquires you can contact their customer service phone 1-800-432-3117.
- If you have any online or mobile banking inquiries you can call 1-877-242-7372 (the US only); 1-713-262-3300 (Outside the U.S.)
- If you are a military veteran you can call 1-877-469-0110
- And, you can email them by logging in to your account, their customer support will answer it within 4 hours.